Registration and Publication
EPD registration is administered by the Australasian Secretariat.
To register new EPDs, please send the following documents to the secretariat:
- Completed Registration Form (Download the latest version; ANZ 2017-05-01).
- Verification Statement in English as provided by the approved verifier. For construction product EPDs, please contact the Secretariat for the template/checklist to be used.
- Short product description in English to be used at www.environdec.com, and www.epd-australasia.com.
- High-resolution picture of the declared product or service to be used at www.environdec.com, and www.epd-australasia.com
- Company logotype (only needed in the case of first EPD registration). Please note that due to technical reasons, maximum size of a single e-mail is 15MB.
Upon registration, the applicant will receive a formal confirmation and the EPD® will be published on the Internet.The Secretariat will contact you if any documentation is unclear or missing.
Cost and Fees
There is a fee structure connected to the registration and publication of approved EPDs within the framework of the Australasian EPD® Programme and the aligned International EPD® System including a registration fee (as a one-off cost) and an annual fee. The fees are intended to cover the costs for managing the Australasian EPD® Programme, including the global marketing of organisations having EPD®s. The fees also cover the costs for the Secretariat.
Please note: For New Zealand based clients, addtional GST applies on all fees below.
For Australian based clients, GST is not applicable. (The Australasian EPD Programme is a New Zealand registered company)
The registration fee is a single payment, with lower prices per EPD if many documents are registered at the same time.
Optional Climate Declarations
The creation of Climate Declarations based on each EPD costs an additional NZD150 or AUD130 per Climate Declaration, to cover administration costs.
|Number of EPDs registered at the same time|
(NZ$) ex. GST
(NZ$) Ex. GST.
(AU$) NET GST tax
(AU$) NET GST Tax
|≥10||1,320 per EPD®||1,320||1,180per EPD®||1,180|
The annual fee is to be paid per organisation, and covers all EPDs registered by that organisation. The size of the organisation should be provided in the registration form of the EPD.
|Number of employees||Company Size|
(AU$) NET GST TAX
|1-250||Small and medium-sized (SME)||1,750||1,600|
|N/A||Additional business unit of large company||1,750||1,600|
|N/A||Trade Association representing multiple companies||4,000||3,600|